It is a school network which involves over 50 Italian vocational and technical secondary schools located in Emilia Romagna and other 8 Italian regions.
The goals of the Consortium are:
- To organize training of principals, administrators and teaching staff;
- To build networks with institutional bodies (Regional Directorates, MIUR, INVALSI, INDIRE) and local authorities (Provinces Regions and etc.)
- To take part in European projects, both as a promoter or as a partner
- To develop projects integrated with the working environment
- To Integrate students with special needs and foreign students
- To support educational institutions engaged in reform processes with special regards to methodological approach, training, and recognition, certification of skills.
Contact Person: Rosanna Rossi – firstname.lastname@example.org